3 minute clean chocolate cupcake!

Friday 30 November 2012



Today's recipe is super simple, super quick and super super good! I had it after my jog today, a microwave clean chocolate cupcake! The melty banana bits inside are simply to die for. This recipe is adapted from @whataliate 's recipe (: It requires very few ingredients and is a perfect healthy snack and dessert as well.


Topped mine with peanut flour icing (2 tbs peanut flour, 2 tbs milk, a little water). You can choose how much cocoa powder to add because its up to your personal preference. I find this amount just right. Not too much that the cake becomes bitter. Mine was slightly softer and the bottom which could have been because I should have microwaved longer or because the banana bits sunk down. Either way I liked it! When you cut the cupcake in half the texture is fluffy and holds up really well! Can't believe this is actually healthy. #cleaneatsthattasteliketreats Here's what you'll need (:

Ingredients
1 tbs cocoa powder
1 egg 
1 banana
A drop of vanilla extract

Method
1) Beat the egg
2) Mash the banana
3) Mix all the ingredients up
4) Pour mixture into a mug and microwave 3 minutes
5) Flip it out on to a plate

Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. I wanna give this a try, i love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i omit the cocoa powder? I do not have it. Can put other things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made this, added a tiny bit of nutella and silver balls (just for the hell of it...), was amazing! So glad I've finally found a healthy mugcake that I can make when the cravings strike, unlike my usual (heavenly, but not so great for the waistline!) mug brownies. So thank you! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I love hearing positive feedback about my recipes ☺️

      Delete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY